Recommended by physiotherapists, personal trainers, and podiatrists as a great tool for physical rehabilitation and training, OrthoSocks Compression-Sleeves are designed to give you all the support you need.
OrthoSocks Compression-Sleeves are widely regarded in the Diabetes community. They provide the perfect amount of compression and support without being too tight and restrictive.
Small/Medium - Mens shoe size US 6 to 8 (Women's 8-10)
Large/Extra Large - Men's shoe size US 9-11 (Women's 11+)
Extra Large - Men's shoe size US 11+ (Women's 13+)
OrthoSocks Compression-Sleeves fit just like a sock, over the heel and arch which gives support to your foot and ankle joint. Wear them under regular socks or at night for extra support.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Provides compression which may help to relieve and prevent foot pain.
- High quality performance sock which can aid to strengthen the structure of the foot which can assist in receiving symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis as overuse injuries.
- Provides orthopedic support to the foot and ankle.
- Y-Flex heel to ensure a perfect fit to the medial and lateral sides of the foot.
- OrthoSocks Ensure-Compression Technology for proper foot cushioning and support.
- Sure-Stitch Construction to ensure maximum comfort and to get extra cushioning without the bulk.
- Made from Ultra-soft Nylon that’s both comfortable and highly durable with moisture wicking to keep your feet feeling dry all day.
- Suitable for use at night to help reduce inflammation and swelling often experienced in the morning.
OrthoSocks Compression-Sleeves may assist with:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Diabetes Symptoms
- Exercise recovery
- Heel or Arch Pain
- Previous foot injuries
- Previous ankle injuries (such as an Achilles Tendon rupture)
- Chronic Heel Pain
- Arthritis of the feet and ankles
- Poor circulation in the legs