Ortho-Gel Arch Sleeves
Originally designed for dancers who needed relief from arch pain, Ortho-Gel Arch Sleeves can be worn under open toed shoes, offering arch support in heels, sandals ballet flats and even barefoot.
Ortho-Gel Arch Sleeves slip over your foot, just like a sock. They're comfortable and once on, barely noticeable. The silicone arch pad built into the sleeve is specifically designed to cushion the arch of your foot and provide support where you need it most.
- One size fits all, and suitable for wide feet.
- Suitable for males and females.
- Nude colour designed to be hidden under shoes.
- Provides adequate support to the arch.
- Adds support to any shoe, including heels
- Perfect for summer and open toed shoes.
- Structured silicone pad won't compress, ensuring excellent support wear after wear.
Ortho-Gel Arch Sleeves are suitable for
- Pronated and supinated feet
- Plantar fascitis
- Fallen arches
- Flat feet
- Support after ankle and foot injuries